Simple 3 Step Returns
Thank you for shopping with us and we hope you love your purchase.
If you do need to return something to us, please follow our three step returns policy.
We will refund your money without question if we receive the item(s) in an unworn and unused condition in their original packaging and instructions. If you return an item which is not in an as new condition your refund may be declined or you may be offered a partial refund to account for the resale condition. This includes dribble marks, washing etc.
We regret that we do not refund the cost of returns postage, except where the return is a result of our error. We recommend that you use a tracked service as the goods remain your responsibility until they are in our possession.
Returning or exchanging an item(s) bought from our website.
1. Obtain a Returns Number by e-mailing email@example.com (Please note that we will be unable to process your return or exchange without a Returns Number).
2. Pack up your return(s) in its original packaging, and include the following information inside your parcel (if possible, please write this onto your original Delivery Note and send it with the return);
- The Lifft Slings Returns Number
- The quantity and description of the item(s) being returned
- Contact details (name, address and daytime telephone number)
- Lifft Slings order number e.g. SO12345
- The reason for the return
- If you are requesting an exchange, detail the replacement item(s) that you require.
- If the item is faulty, you will need to include a description of the fault and its cause, Proof of Purchase. Please see additional notes below
3. Clearly mark your Returns Number on the outside of your package, and send the parcel to:
52 Dobcroft Avenue
At the time of posting, please retain the proof of postage from your Post Office, or chosen courier. Proof of postage is a free service, and provides evidence that you did post the return in case it fails to be delivered back to us.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in an exchange or refund request being refused.
Exchanging an order
We hope that you will enjoy a smooth and straight forward purchase of your sling. We understand that sometimes this will not be the case. Your purchase may not be right for you for a multitude of reasons and you may wish to either return or exchange it.
As part of our service we are pleased to exchange your pouch sling as often as it takes for you to feel satisfied with the fit. This is conditional upon goods being returned unworn, other than for the purpose of trying them on to check the fit, and in the original packaging.
We will exchange your sling free of charge the first time, but if your sling needs to be exchanged more than once we will have to charge additional postage to cover the costs.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to return items.