Simple 3 Step Returns
Thank you for shopping with us and we hope you love your purchase. If you do need to return something, here is our three step returns policy.
Returning or exchanging an item(s) bought from our website.
1. Obtain a Returns Number by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that we will be unable to process your return or exchange without a Returns Number). At this stage, we will also agree the best way of returning the item.
2. Pack up your return(s) in its original packaging, and include the following information inside your parcel (if possible, please write this onto your original Delivery Note and send it with the return);
- The Lifft Slings Returns Number
- The quantity and description of the item(s) being returned
- Contact details (name, address and daytime telephone number)
- Lifft Slings order number e.g. SO12345
- The reason for the return
- If you are requesting an exchange, detail the replacement item(s) that you require.
- If the item is faulty, you will need to include a description of the fault and its cause, Proof of Purchase. Please see additional notes below
3. Clearly mark your Returns Number on the outside of your package, and send the parcel to:
52 Dobcroft Avenue
At the time of posting, please retain the proof of postage from your Post Office, or chosen courier. Proof of postage is a free service, and provides evidence that you did post the return in case it fails to be delivered back to us.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in an exchange or refund request being refused.